Back Quiver Options
Please note that not all options are available for all quivers. Please see product listing for available options.
Righty or Lefty: Choose your dexterity.
- Right Handed: This means that you hold the bow with your left hand and the string with your right hand
- Left Handed: This means that you hold the bow with your right hand and the string with your left hand.
Quiver Depth: Choose your Quiver Depth to match your arrows or go with standard sizing.
- Custom Sizing is 6 inches shorter than the entire length of your arrows from Tip to knock
Lace Color: For those Back Quivers with laced seams. We use 0.25 inch Kodiak Lace which is a very strong leather lace. We offer 3 colors (While Supplies last):
Pocket Options: Choose your back quiver with or without a pocket.
Fletching Cover Options: Bring Your Fletching Cover Up over your arrows to keep them dry. Leave the Fletching cover down when it's not needed. Crafted of Pigskin Leather
Do you want a Foam Bottom? The Ranger Quiver already has a dual layered leather bottom. If you want more protection you can opt for a foam bottom too. The Foam Bottom also reduces the noise cause be arrow rattle.
Shoulder Strap Options: Click here to see our back quiver shoulder strap options.
Shoulder Strap Sizes
- Petite for those 5ft 5in tall or shorter
- Standard for those 5ft 6in tall or taller
- Large for those with extra tall or long frames (You know who you are)