CUSTOM RANGER QUIVER
- HAND-TOOLED STEAMPUNK THEME
- HAND STITCHED DOUBLE SEAMS
- TWO-TONE COLOR OPTION
- TEXTURED BACKGROUND
THIS RANGER QUIVER FEATURES A HAND-TOOLED STEAMPUNK THEME. EACH QUIVER IS TOOLED WITH DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF STEAMPUNK IMAGES CREATING A UNIQUE PIECE EVERY TIME. IT ALSO FEATURES OUR TWO-TONE COLOR OPTION (BACKGROUND WILL ALLWAYS BE BLACK) AND TEXTURED BACKGROUND TOOLING.
If you have specific images you wish to be tooled on your Steampunk Ranger Quiver, please email them to RasherQuivers@yahoo.com. We will include those imaged on your build.
THE BOW HOLSTER SYSTEM ALLOWS THE ARCHER TO CARRY A VARIETY OF BOWS. THE TOP BOW STRAP DOUBLES AS A BELT FOR ADDED STORAGE FOR ITEMS LIKE A KNIFE SHEATH, BELT POUCH, POCKET QUIVER AND MORE.
- Leather: 8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Arrow Capacity: 30+ arrows
- Height: Approximately 22 inches
- Weight: Approximately 3 pounds
- Fletching Cover: Optional
THIS SALE IS FOR A CUSTOM ORDER. CRAFTING TIMES APPLY.
You can view the placement, status, and time on the "Order Status Page"
Righty or Lefty: Choose your dexterity.
- Right Handed: This means that you hold the bow with your left hand and the string with your right hand.
- Left Handed: This means that you hold the bow with your right hand and the string with your left hand.
Choose your Quiver Depth to match your arrows or go with standard sizing.
- Custom Sizing is 6 inches shorter than the entire length of your arrows from Tip to knock
Fletching Cover Options:
Bring Your Fletching Cover Up over your arrows to keep them dry. Leave the Fletching cover down when it's not needed. Crafted of Pigskin Leather
Do you want a Foam Bottom?
The Ranger Quiver already has a dual layered leather bottom. If you want more protection you can opt for a foam bottom too. The Foam Bottom also reduces the noise cause be arrow rattle.
Click here to see our back quiver shoulder strap options.
Shoulder Strap Sizes:
- Petite for those 5ft 5in tall or shorter
- Standard for those 5ft 6in tall or taller
- Large for those with extra tall or long frames (You know who you are)