Customize This Back Quiver To Fit Your Archery Needs
- Primitive Design that was made popular by Howard Hill
- Cross Stitched Seam with Kodiak Lace for strength
- Dual Leather Bottom for added durability
Customize this back quiver to fit your your style and character. We offer a lot of custom options to make that possible.
The Traditional Quiver features a primitive design that was made popular by Howard Hill. Born in 1899, Howard Hill has been called, "The Worlds Greatest Archer." He won 196 Archery Field Tournaments in a row. He produced 33 archery films, harvested over 2,000 animals with his longbow, and set world records in flight archery. He was inducted into the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame and the Bow Hunters Hall of Fame. Howard Hill died in 1975, but his legend lives on.
- Frame Color: Custom
- Lace Color: Custom
- Arrow Capacity:24 Arrows
- Quiver Depth: Custom
- Material: 6 Ounce Leather
- Shoulder Strap: Custom
- Dexterity: Custom
- Pocket: Optional
- Foam Bottom: Optional
Please see our Back Quiver Options page for detailed explanations of the custom options available for this product.
THIS SALE IS FOR A CUSTOM ORDER. CRAFTING TIMES APPLY.
You can view the placement, status, and time on the "Order Status Page"
Righty or Lefty: Choose your dexterity.
- Right Handed: This means that you hold the bow with your left hand and the string with your right hand.
- Left Handed: This means that you hold the bow with your right hand and the string with your left hand.
Choose your Quiver Depth to match your arrows or go with standard sizing.
- Custom Sizing is 6 inches shorter than the entire length of your arrows from Tip to knock
Do you want a Foam Bottom?
The Ranger Quiver already has a dual layered leather bottom. If you want more protection you can opt for a foam bottom too. The Foam Bottom also reduces the noise cause be arrow rattle.