Customize This Back Quiver To Fit Your Archery Needs
- Primitive Design that was made popular by Howard Hill
- Cross Stitched Seam with Kodiak Lace for strength
- Dual Leather Bottom for added durability
Customize this back quiver to fit your your style and character. We offer a lot of custom options to make that possible.
The Traditional Quiver features a primitive design that was made popular by Howard Hill. This back quiver is crafted from 6-7 ounce vegetable tanned leather. After this quiver is broke in, it will contour to your back, limiting arrow movement to prevent shaft rattle. The quiver bottom is dual-layered to accommodate broadheads. This Traditional Quiver is also equipped with a dense foam bottom that is removable for easy replacement when needed. The quiver depth is custom fit to your arrow length. (This is usually 5-6 inches shorter than your arrow length from tip to nock.) Several color options are available. There is also an option to add a pocket if desired.
Born in 1899, Howard Hill has been called, "The Worlds Greatest Archer." He won 196 Archery Field Tournaments in a row. He produced 33 archery films, harvested over 2,000 animals with his longbow, and set world records in flight archery. He was inducted into the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame and the Bow Hunters Hall of Fame. Howard Hill died in 1975, but his legend lives on.
- Frame Color: Custom
- Arrow Capacity:24 Arrows
- Quiver Depth: Custom
- Material: 6 Ounce Leather
- Shoulder Strap: Custom
- Dexterity: Custom
- Pocket: Optional
- Foam Bottom: Included
Please see our Back Quiver Options page for detailed explanations of the custom options available for this product.
THIS SALE IS FOR A CUSTOM ORDER. CRAFTING TIMES APPLY.
You can view the placement, status, and time on the "Order Status Page"
Righty or Lefty: Choose your dexterity.
- Right Handed: This means that you hold the bow with your left hand and the string with your right hand.
- Left Handed: This means that you hold the bow with your right hand and the string with your left hand.
Choose your Quiver Depth to match your arrows or go with standard sizing.
- Custom Sizing is 6 inches shorter than the entire length of your arrows from Tip to knock